AISP Service Providers Cover InvestigationProcess ServingSkip TracingSecurityCrowd ControlDebt CollectionRepossession and More
The Association of Investigators and Security Professionals consists of a wide range of service providers in the investigation, process serving, skip tracing, security, crowd control, debt collection, repossession and related fields.
For approximately 50 years the AISP has provided valuable support to members through networking, professional development, and as an advocate with the regulatory authorities.
Upon being duly certified as a member of the Association of Investigators & Security Professionals accept the following Code of Ethics
- To conduct myself in my profession with honesty, sincerity, integrity, fidelity, morality and good conscience in all my dealings with clients.
- To preserve forever my client’s confidence under any and all circumstances, except where my client’s interest is contrary to civil law.
- To conduct all my investigations and operations within the bounds of legality, privacy and professional ethics.
- To retain in the strictest confidence every facet of my clients’ interest from inquiries by third parties, especially in matters involving notoriety or publicity.
- To co-operate with all recognised law enforcement and Government agencies in matters within the realms of their jurisdiction.
- To explain to the full satisfaction of my clients, all fees and charges in their cases and to render full and factual reports.
- To counsel my clients against any illegal or unethical course of conduct or action.
- To protect my own professional reputation and that of my fellow members and professional associates.
- To ensure that all of my/our employees adhere to this Code of Ethics.
- That I will not, at any time, give any interview to the press, radio or television stations, in any way pertaining to the affairs of the Association without first obtaining the express written permission of the Executive Committee.
- That my failure to strictly observe and adhere to any of the above clauses and conditions will render me liable to expulsion from the Association.
Meet Our Committee
|Vice President Investigations||Jim Higgins|
|Vice President Security||Rob Anderson|
|Treasurer, Membership & Welfare Officer||Brett Self|
Tom Newman OAM
Tom Newman OAM (Past President)
Don Doolan (Past President)
Alan Anderson (Past President)
Murray Bickerdike (Past President)
Manja Shaw (Posthumus)
About our Supporters
The following companies offer AISP members discounts on services and products. The AISP Executive does not provide any guarantee of the services and products supplied but recognises the various businesses as supportive of the Association and it’s member base.